This is a mix of mostly non-fiction with a few, best-of fiction books sprinkled in between. Books are an essential part of my life and have always been, so I’d be very interested in getting your recommendations.
- Thanks for the feedback
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- What to Do When it’s Your Turn (and it’s Always Your Turn)
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility
- Ego Is The Enemy
- The Humans: A Novel
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story
- All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains
See more on my Goodreads profile.
- Cristina’s Friday Read
- Farnam Street’s Brain Food
- Dan Colceriu’s Strategy, Digested.
- Kevan Lee’s Startup Marketing
- Ryan Holiday’s Meditations on Strategy and Life
- The Daily Stoic
- Charles Chu’s The Open Circle
Blogs and other content projects
These authors or projects help me get better at life, both at work and at home (because I believe that getting good at one of them benefits the other):
- Brain Pickings
- Farnam Street
- Dan Norris
- It’s Your Turn
- James Clear
- Mark Manson
- Ryan Holiday
- Seth Godin
- The CEO Library
- Wait But Why
Find a lot more on my Pocket profile. Pocket is my favorite app for reading and organizing great stuff I find around the web.
These the podcasts I listen to constantly and find truly valuable, thought-provoking, entertaining or everything at once: