Want to improve your decision-making process?
Looking for tactics and resources that will help you gain more clarity and focus, no matter the scale?
Then this newsletter might just be what you need.
It’s built out of the ideas, experiences, and opinions that have a deep impact on me (and thoughts of my own).
You can use them to achieve mental clarity, to challenge your assumptions or to gain a broader view. Perhaps they’ll even trigger an a-ha! moment that changes your perspective.
If you’re seeking a deeper understanding of the process of making decisions and how you can get better at it, then join me.
We’re both here to learn, so there’s no room for shallow fluff, ego or malicious intents.
What we *can* do is:
- have constructive debates that improve our critical thinking
- ask each other probing questions that bring up a new perspective
- build our mental and emotional resilience
- improve our ability to focus
- discuss the principles that guide us
- fight against biases, stereotypes and other issues that distort our thinking
- figure out how to make a real, positive impact.
The goal for each email is to be what I’d like to get in my own inbox.
Here are all the newsletters I’ve published so far. Take a look and…